Our R&D lab was fully modernised in 2017. We invest a large portion of our annual profits in research into new and better adhesives and coatings, but also in more efficient techniques for packing and applying the adhesive/coating. A few recent cases:
- fastening a foil in a car door with a heat-activated adhesive
- colouring of multifunctional floor coatings with bio-materials instead of chemical pigments
- fastening of artificial grass mats
- flame-retardant adhesives for various applications in the construction sector
- fastening of metal corrugated profile sheets using a polyurethane adhesive with insulating factor
- fastening acoustic and thermal insulation plates
- developing a seamless water-repellent coating for shower walls
Then discover our unique and patented applicator gun, specially developed for the MS 1421 adhesive. The adhesive sausage guns are opened automatically by a blade in the gun, so they can be replaced easily without any spills.
The gun is cordless and features rechargeable batteries. The plastic distribution module ensures the adhesive is spread evenly in six ‘lines’. Result?
You work faster (25 m2/3 min. on average) and use less adhesive (up to 15% less).
Demand continues to grow for ecological, VOC-free and isocyanate-free adhesives. Fourny is constantly researching greener products and technologies. A few recent applications:
- Silane-Modified Polymer adhesives as an alternative to solvent-based adhesives
- white roof coating reflecting the sun’s rays saves energy and keeps the heat out
- bio-adhesives and bio-coatings for a Belgian trendsetter in organic coatings that recycles waste material from natural products for top-grade floor, furniture and tablet applications. They see the perfect development and production partner in Fourny.
We don’t just keep our finger on the pulse with regard to adhesives, as our packaging is also made to your specific requirements. A selection from our recent range:
- tube-cartridge packaging
- custom containers
- 1000 litre IBCs
- 200 litre drums
- 5 (or on request even 1) litre tins
- 20 litre spray cans
- aluminium sausage guns (with minimum waste)